The advantages of CINTROPUR in the UV treatment are numerous.
The UV radiation at 253.7 nm is part of the sun’s radiation that is artificially reproduced. These UVCs produced in this way have a much higher radiation intensity than the sunlight and are therefore used for water sterilization. This first choice technology for disinfection is recognized for the removal of legionella, microbes, bacteria, viruses, protozoa, in an eco-friendly way. It is the ideal method to remove micro-organisms from the water, making it bacteriologically safe to drink. This water will only be certified as drinkable if the chemical parameters are also checked and satisfactory.
The filters are more compact in size than those of other UV systems and keep a flow rate of 1 up to 10 m³/h on water devices. The integrated flow limiter allows an optimal treatment. The UV sterilizers are made of high-quality synthetic material and are equipped with a helpful time indicator to show the lifespan of the UV radiation.
On request, CINTROPUR will provide you with biodosimetric tests proving the efficiency of the treatment.
A pre-filtration before any UV treatment is always recommended so that the UV radiation is optimal and not affected by suspended particles. The UV sterilizer can easily be combined with a water filter with sock and/or an activated carbon filter (DUO-UV and TRIO-UV).
The main advantages of the UV sterilizer:
- Premium quality and certified synthetic material for drinking water filters and components
- 100% physical disinfection using the UV process
- Natural water treatment without the addition and risk of overdose of chemicals
- Sealing of the head and connections thanks to the o’rings
- Durability and permanent availability of spare parts
- Low maintenance costs: the lamp is replaced every year and the quartz every 5 years
- Easy to use: a 5° rotation is enough to remove the lamp and replace it (bayonet system)
- Can easily be combined with a sleeve filter and a filter with activated carbon
- Quick and easy to install
- No unpleasant taste or smell
- Proven efficiency on human pathogenic micro-organisms